Our mandate for carrying out our task is based on Gods Word. Below are some Bible verses.
Share the testimony of Jesus to Jews
Because it is Gods commandment for non-Jews!
- for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Rom. 1:16)
- … salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous (Rom. 11:11)
- Now I am speaking to you Gentiles: … in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. (Rom. 11:13)
Helping in Israels return and spiritual restoration
Because it is God’s key that will set in motion worldwide blessing and revival.
- God’s masterplan: salvation and restoration for all nations. In Abraham all nations will be blessed (Gen. 12:3). With Israel an everlasting covenant is made (Gen. 17:7).
- Return, then spiritual revival: I will take you (Jews) from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. I WILL sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I WILL give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I WILL remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh (Ezek. 36:24-26).
- Worldwide blessing: After this I WILL return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I WILL rebuild its ruins, and I WILL restore it, that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and ALL the Gentiles who are called by my name (Acts 15: 16-17).
- Revival: For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance (Jews who come to Jesus) mean but life from the dead? (Rom. 11:15).
- Preparers of the way for Jesus’ return: For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. (Matt. 23:39).
Mobilize young people and educating about Gods plan.
Because we notice that only few young people feel involved with Israel and that there is a demonic battle against Israels existence.
- Supernatural battle: Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more! (ps. 83:4-5). The world rulers of this age know that Jesus will return and want to avoid that. The battle is: who will be worshipped on earth: Satan or Jesus?
- Mobilization/education: If anyone serves me, he must follow me (John 12:26). Go therefore and make disciples of all nations… (Matt. 28:19). Jesus had disciples and ‘lernen’is an integrated part of the Jewish culture; it is some organisation and doesn’t come by itself.
- Misleading/deception: Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the people… (Zech. 12:2-3).
Educate churches and help in building relationships with the Messianic movement
Because we believe in the restoration of the DNA of the first community of believers in Acts.
- Congregation of Israel: Tell all the congregation of Israel… (Ex. 12:3,6) and for example Josh. 8:35).
- Mistery of Christ: namely that the gentiles are coheirs and belong to the same body and are co-sharers of Hs promise in Christ, through the Gospel (Eph. 3:5-6).
- One new man: Jew and gentile are one in Christ (Eph. 2:15).
- One herd, one shepherd: And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd (John 10:16).
- Attitude of the non-Jewish believers: Do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you (Rom 11:18).
Practical help to the Jewish people
Because we turn ourselves away from the christian anti-witness (like for example the replacement theology) and we also want to show the witness of Jesus out of relationship and in a practical way.
- Faith and works: What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? (James 2:14).
- Practical help: … and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have come to share in their (of the Jews) spiritual blessings, they ought also to be of service to them in material blessings (Rom 15: 27).
- Help in returning:
For the coastlands shall hope for me, the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your children from afar, their silver and gold with them… (Is. 60: 9-10).
2. “Hear the word of the LORD, O nations, and declare it in the coastlands far away; say, ‘He who scattered Israel will gather him, and will keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock.’ (Jer. 31:10). 3. bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, 7 everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.” 8 Bring out the people who are blind, yet have eyes, who are deaf, yet have ears! (Is. 43:6,8).